– Only current year Carolinas Show Hunter Hall of Fame supporters may nominate horses, ponies and/or horseman.
– Supporters wishing to nominate horses, ponies and / or horsemen need to complete and submit a nomination form.
– A committee will review the nominations and verify if the horses / people meet the Carolinas Show Hunter Hall of Fame criteria.
– Up to 5 horses and 4 people may be nominated annually.
– If more then 5 horses and 4 people are nominated the horses and people with the most nominations will be put on that year’s ballot.
– Ballots will be available to all current year Carolinas Show Hunter Hall of Fame supporters.
– The horses and horsemen with the most votes will be inducted.
– Up to 3 horses and 2 people may be inducted annually.
– Voting ends and ballots need to be received by 2/29/20.
– Annual Celebration, including Inductions, will be held Friday, June 5, 2020 at Tryon
International Equestrian Center during the Tryon Riding & Hunt Club Charity I Show.
– A traveling exhibit consisting of the Inductees’ biographies and pictures will be created and displayed at the induction ceremony as well as other locations throughout the year.
– 1/1/20 Voting Begins
– 2/29/20 Voting ends
– 2/29/20 Grooming to Win Clinic: A hands-on event to benefit CSHHF at Clear View Farm, Landrum, SC. 828-817-4438 for details.
–5/15/2020 – Carolinas Show Hunter Hall of Fame (CSHHF) Pop-Up
Exhibit with Derby Social
–6/2/2020 – A Judge’s Perspective Clinic with “R” judge Danny Robertshaw.
– 6/5/20 Annual Celebration including Inductions at Tryon International Equestrian Center.